APPLICATION & PAYMENT DEADLINE: November 11, 2018 - ($60 for vending (2 days), program, and meals)
Friday and Saturday, November 30 and December 1
William A. Stephens, Senior Minister - Orlander Thomas, Assistant Minister
34th Annual Ladies’ Lectureship - 800 Elmira Avenue, Durham, NC 27707 -
Vendor fee of $60 covers space, lectureship registration, and meals
Your Company’s Mission and Vision Statement
Your Attestation (Agreement and Signature)
By submitting this application, I affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete. I understand that if
I am accepted as a vendor, any false statements, omissions, or other misrepresentations made by me on this application may result in my immediate dismissal. I further acknowledge that I have read and agreed to the policy outlined in this application. I will be responsible for insuring that my merchandise is secure at all times. By signing (typing full name into) this form, I release the Southside Church of Christ from any liability for loss, theft or damage of my merchandise.
1. Any name brand or designer brand merchandise presented for sale must be authentic.
2. All media (CDs, DVDs, books) presented for sale must be an original item in its original manufacturers’ packaging.
3. Vendors are responsible for ensuring their merchandise is secure at all times. The Southside Church of Christ will not be held liable in the case of damage, theft, or loss.
4. Due to space limitation, every effort would be made to prevent duplication of wares or services.
5. Payment in Full is Due Sunday, November 11, 2018. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
6. We reserve the right to cancel or prohibit vendor participation prior to or during the event.
7. Vendors must be registered for the lectureship if they wish to dine from the event menu. Vendor Fee is $65 and includes meals and registration for the lectureship
8. Vendors may set up after 4 p.m. on Friday, December 1. Program begins at 6:30 p.m.
9. Vendors may set up at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday December 2. Program begins at 9 a.m.
10. Payments will be accepted in the form of cash, check or money order.
11. A fee of $35 will be charged for any returned checks.
12. A table in the vending area will be supplied. Please notify us if you need use of an electrical outlet.
13. VENDORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE A SPACE BASED ON THE ORDER OF THEIR REGISTRATION. FIRST REGISTERED, FIRST CHOICE